Courtesy and Safety Rules
- Be courteous to all other skiers.
- Ski in the direction that the trail is designed.
- When another skier asks to pass, step to the side and let them get by.
- Don't litter.
- If you need to walk on the trail, walk on the side, not the middle.
- Be responsible for your equipment and clothing.
- Respect your own and others equipment.
- If you are skating, skate away from tracks so that you do not destroy them for others.
- Dress appropriately for conditions. Several light layers are best.
- Always wear a hat and mittens or gloves.
- Keep your socks and feet dry.
- Go inside and warm up if you get cold.
- Watch for signs of frostbite.
- Ski as a group, stay together.
- Make sure your equipment is in good shape and sized properly.
- Ski in control.